Edmore Weekly Specials
See Dutchie for more
New Standard Edmore Provisionary carries a carefully selected range of outstanding recreational and medical marijuana in a relaxed and attractive setting that’s designed for discovery. We’re located on M-46 also known as Main Street on the west end of downtown Edmore, about 10 miles from Michigan highway US 131.
Just beyond our store is the charming village of Edmore with its shopping district, ice cream and coffee shops, restaurants and the Pine Forest Historic Museum and Old Fence Rider Museum. Edmore’s agricultural roots are tied to a number of crops — but potatoes reign supreme with the annual Edmore Potato Festival. Cyclists know Edmore well, we’re on the Fred Meijer Heartland Trail and you can ride your bike east-west across most of mid-Michigan from Edmore.
Ordering curbside couldn’t be easier.
– Just place your order online, or call us at 989.304.4064
– Provide your vehicle make, model, and color in the special instructions box
– Wait to receive our text confirmation of your order
– Please park in a designated spot if available
– Call us to let us know you have arrived
– Have your ID and medical card ready (if applicable)
– We’ll meet you at your vehicle to take payment
**by state law all order purchases need to be picked up before 9pm, no exceptions.
Please note: We are adhering to strict Covid-19 guidelines and are currently running at 50% capacity in-store
Like how we roll? Please take a few seconds to review us on Google. ★★★★★